Krita useable for Blender movies

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Oct 31 11:09:30 CET 2009

On Friday 30 October 2009, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:

> It seems like enough work, what do you think?

I think so, though I still think we need a more detailed page before we can go
to Ton and splash out on the dot and so on. Unfortunately I was too sick this
week to make the general 2.2 plan out of the ml discussion (and I still want
Dmitry's input, too!)

I will contact the ev board today to ask whether we can use their donation
mechanism again, as we did for the tablets. With the tablets we got ~2000
euros, so that should be manageable again.

What I also need from you (in private mail) is a breakdown month-by-month with
how many extra hour you will be able to work through being funded & how much
money we'll need for every month.

Then when we've got the hour commitment, we'll divde the work packages.