Krita useable for Blender movies

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 23 14:27:33 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> We don't use that code path for most composite ops. For the remaining one,
> which still use that path, someone should take the time to move them to
>  their own classes (see libs/pigment/colorspaces/KoRgbU8ColorSpace.h l83 to
>  l94)

That would have the nice side effect of making them available for other
colorspaces as well, if implemented in a similar way to the other composite op
classes :-).

What is really needed, as well, is a good set of unittests for our composite
ops. We have at least four bugs related to buggy composite ops:

176536: unexpected behavior of eraser, copy, add and substract modes
194476: stylus doesn't work in rgb 16
209532: no paintop transparency with sRGB & SRGB64 profiles (16 bit float and
32 bit modes)
211185: rgb8 out composite op broken