Krita useable for Blender movies

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Oct 23 13:59:27 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> [1] - libs/pigment/colorspaces/KoRgbU8CompositeOp.cpp:65
We don't use that code path for most composite ops. For the remaining one,
which still use that path, someone should take the time to move them to their
own classes (see libs/pigment/colorspaces/KoRgbU8ColorSpace.h l83 to l94)

I really insist on the need to use valgrind or sysprof when profiling to find
issues, reading the code isn't enough, because in a complex program it is
extremely difficult to know wether a code path or not is used.

That said some operation, like COPY would need a better architecture, and
probably delegation to the tile manager instead of doing individual memcpy in
a composite op.
--
Cyrille Berger