Review request: Masks support compositeOps and opacity

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Nov 4 19:49:02 CET 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> I've fixed regressions of the patch. The third patch in a patchset is
> attached.
>
> Just a reminder, this patchset allows a user to choose a compositeOp for a
> mask. A test-file is in my first mail.

Does this change give performance issues?

-            m_d->selection->getOrCreatePixelSelection()->select(parent()-
>extent(), MAX_SELECTED);
+            m_d->selection->getOrCreatePixelSelection()->select(parent()-
>exactBounds(), MAX_SELECTED);

For the rest, looks okay, and if you're sure this change doesn't cause
problems, I'm fine with committing.

(As far as I am concernted, you can also swap KisBaseNode and KisNode, so the
graph is the base and the properties the extension.)