The future of Airbrush

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 1 20:42:24 CEST 2009

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> The main difference with spray and airbrush is that while an airbrush sprays,
> too, it sprays particles that are generally too small to see :-)

I'm used to being able to see the individual drops (at least where the
spray density is low) :-). They're just really, really small. Point
being, an airbrush tool that isn't particle-based is really an incorrect
oversimplification. (Painter's airbrush is particle-based IIRC.)

--
Matthew
"Will somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?!"