Fixed bug in KisPerChannelFilter that prevented it from loading/saving bookmarks v.3

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:31:42 CET 2009

> > In such a case we miss loading of the default configuration from kritarc.
> > So return d->parentFilter->defaultConfiguration(); instead :P
> No we don't, since the factory is mainly used by the bookmark manager when
> reading from kritarc, and by using d->parentFilter->defaultConfiguration();
> we create an infinite loop, since:
> defaultConfiguration() calls the bookmarkmanager which call the
> createDefault() from factory which calls defaultConfiguration() which calls
> the bookmarkmanager which call the createDefault() from factory which calls
> defaultConfiguration() which....

In such a case we should name it another way, because it doesn't load "real
default configuration" (that is seen as default by the user).
What about KisFilterConfigurationFactory::factoryConfiguration() ?
It just creates a new object, but not default config.

> Ok. Now i've updated my patch to the fourth version =)
http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/203/
Hope, it'll be the last one (concerning this very bug). I've changed
to/fromXML to be more like OpenRaster.

But i found some issues:
1a) KisPropertiesConfiguration doesn't conform to OpenRaster as it doesn't
create something like

<filter name="perchannel" type="applications:Krita:PerChannel">...</filter>

1b) It packs all the properties into CDATA structure. As i understood from
specification properties should be written as simple text? Or this is the
same?

--
Dmitry Kazakov