Create Resources

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 18 08:12:58 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 17 June 2009, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I try to compile koffice, cmake complains that it cannot find Create
> Resources. However, I have the Debian package create-resources installed.
> The files are in /usr/share/create/. There are the following
> subdirectories:
>
> brushes  gradients  patterns  swatches

Hm, FindCreateResources.cmake does look a bit bogus to me:

if(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR)

  set(CREATERESOURCES_FOUND TRUE)

else(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR)

    find_path( CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR gradients/karbon14/simple.kgr
               PATHS
               ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}
               /usr /usr/local /usr/pkg
               /opt /opt/local /opt/csw
               PATH_SUFFIXES share/create/ )

    include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
    find_package_handle_standard_args(CreateResources DEFAULT_MSG
                                      CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR)

endif(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR)

But I'm not sure how this cmake module actually works.

> It would be nice if someone could give me a hint what I have to do that
> cmake recognizes it. Without create resources, there are no brushes in
> krita.

Er... We still ship our own set of brushes as well.