Create Resources

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:07:51 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Michael Thaler <
michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I try to compile koffice, cmake complains that it cannot find Create
> Resources. However, I have the Debian package create-resources installed.
> The
> files are in /usr/share/create/. There are the following subdirectories:
>
> brushes  gradients  patterns  swatches
>
> It would be nice if someone could give me a hint what I have to do that
> cmake
> recognizes it. Without create resources, there are no brushes in krita.
>
> Greetings,
> Michaeö

Seems like there is something wrong with the paths where cmake and kde
search. cmake should be able to find create resource package. And even if
cmake fails Krita should be able to find it or find the resources that are
installed by Krita. I suggest you check that KDEDIRS points to the kde
directory, so that Krita could find it there.