New Tiled Data Manager ideas and tests

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:25:58 CEST 2009

New commit r976769

A strange thing! I changed only one line and processors started working 20%
faster than old system. I don't know why. Could someone take a look.

And the most strange thing. When i run dm_perfomance_test under callgring,
it's still slower than old engine. Why?

PS:
Before commit:
Comparison                      (looses, %)
threaded vs non-threaded:          16.802%
threaded vs old:                        40.712%
non-threaded vs old:                  20.471%

After commit:
Comparison                      (looses, %)
threaded vs non-threaded:           4.884%
threaded vs old:                       -21.465%
non-threaded vs old:                 -25.122%

--
Dmitry Kazakov