How to do a feature request

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Sun Dec 20 18:42:02 CET 2009

Am Sonntag 20 Dezember 2009 17:46:39 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> On Sunday 20 December 2009, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:
> > Hi to all!
> >
> > If I have a feature request should I only put it on bugs.kde.org or
> > wouuld it be more useful to put it here too?  ;-)
>
> Both :-). Let's discuss it first, and add a ticket for it!

Ooops.

I already opened a bug report (wish) for it:  Bug 219454

I hope my wish is clear.

Boudewijn could you comment on it? How likely i it that it woul get
implemented?

Do you think it would be very easy to implement? Maybe a junior job?

I'm playing with the idea to dig into the krita code. But I have only very
little knowledge of C++.

Maybe I really should give it a try.  ;-)