Latest version of kdelibs and koffice for testing of Krita

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Dec 12 12:17:00 CET 2009

On Saturday 12 December 2009, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:
> BTW: I am using Debian squeeze (still "testing") and made an user
>  "kdebuild"  for my tests.

Personally I build koffice and krita using debian's kdelibs packages. So you can
just follow the instruction on:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Building/Building_KOffice

which is close to what I do, so should work for you too. Of course, if
something fail (when building koffice), don't hesitate to ask here or on IRC
(#krita on freenode). For kdelibs build, I am affraid we are a bit clueless.

--
Cyrille Berger