bug bug bug (pop up palette)

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Wed Dec 2 05:13:39 CET 2009

Hey all,

I am glad to announce that the bugs are now gone. I set the wrong
option for the widget. I found another bug and I have fixed it,
although the solution is not so pretty. Thank you for your help
Cyrille :)
I have once again updated the widget. I removed KisFavoriteBrushData
because it is not necessary to save the icons anymore. The number of
total favorite brushes is limited to 8 or the pop up palette will be
too cramped and the math formula that I used to detect brush index on
the array will not be precise anymore (maybe I have to find a better
formula to detect the brush index). Right now, the widget's background
is dark gray. I am not sure why the colour is off, but it's all good
so far.

Cheers,
Vera