krita user question

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Nov 16 19:15:06 CET 2008

On Sunday 16 November 2008, anomalous_underdog at 123mail.org wrote:
> Hi, I'm new here. As I understand it, there's still no krita user
> community forums/wiki? Since that's the case, I'll post my questions
> here.
It's not completely true, we have a section in kde-forums:
http://www.kde-forum.org/cat/33/k-office-pim.html
or http://www.kde-forum.org/cat/32/2/graphics-multimedia.html

But this list is also good for questions ;)

Not sure which one is really the good one for Krita. And we have userbase:
http://userbase.kde.org/Krita

Both site are pretty new in the KDE world, and especially the userbase wiki
need contents writter.

Once (if) there is a dedicated forum/wiki, content can be moved to the new
place.

--
Cyrille Berger