krita user question

anomalous_underdog at 123mail.org anomalous_underdog at 123mail.org
Sun Nov 16 18:33:24 CET 2008

Hi, I'm new here. As I understand it, there's still no krita user
community forums/wiki? Since that's the case, I'll post my questions
here.

I use:
 kubuntu 8.10
 krita 1.6.3
 a Wacom Bamboo Fun

1. Is there a way for the wacom tablet's eraser to remember its own
pixel eraser size? I like the eraser to have a big size like 8, and the
pixel brush to be small like 2.
2. My wacom tablet has buttons and a sort of wheel that can be used to
zoom in/out the picture. The only problem is its too sensitive! A slight
touch to the wheel suddenly zooms to 400%! Is there a way to set this
differently?
3. Is there a way to configure what the tablet's buttons do for krita?
The "Configure Shortcuts" doesn't acknowledge button presses from the
wacom tablet. I'd like one of them to be assigned to the pan toggle
button. Others perhaps to increase/decrease the pixel brush size.

Thanks for this wonderful program, and I hope the next version comes out
soon!

  anomalous_underdog at 123mail.org

                          love email again