Status update

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:44:52 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> * Local selections have arrived, thanks to Sven: I had already implemented
> global selections, but I'm not sure whether the interaction between the
> two
> is done yet.

I'm not sure what you mean with interaction here.
Switching between global and local selection works now. If the layer has a
local selection, it will be used by the tools.
Currently the (marching ants) visualisation isn't updated when switching
layers.

Other selection regressions are:
- deselect/reselect doesn't work and probably needs some redesign
- the undo command needs to be ported to the new structure
- select brush and eraser don't work
- mask selection visualisation is broken (the should be some general
visualisation for masks)
- magnetic outline selection tool isn't ported yet