koffice/krita/ui

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 11 18:54:36 CEST 2008

On Friday 11 July 2008, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> SVN commit 830986 by berger:
>
> remove the deconnection of "sigLoadingFinished" in KisView, this allow to
> reload a new image inside a krita instance
>
> But I have no idea why this was done in the first place, it was introduced
> in r607119 , but the message doesn't explain why it is needed (or if),
> would anyone knows ?

It was already present in 1.6:

void KisView::slotLoadingFinished()
{
    // Set the current image for real now everything is ready to go.
    setCurrentImage(document()->currentImage());
    m_paletteManager->showWidget( "layerbox" );
    m_canvas->show();
    disconnect(document(), SIGNAL(loadingFinished()), this,
SLOT(slotLoadingFinished()));

    m_imageLoaded = true;
    startInitialZoomTimerIfReady();
}