Krita Workspace Proposal + Mock-ups

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 8 08:08:05 CET 2008

On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Valerie wrote:

> Say... are there any working autopackages available for Krita 2.0?
> Pretty please?

I'm fairly sure there aren't -- autopackages used to not work with KDE apps
because of boring technical reasons I took on face-value, and then we got
klik. But our kliks also dependend on having releases. I should start
releasing regular betas later this month, though, with separate packages for
the koffice creative components at least.

But then, I got suckered into starting a table component for koffice, too, and
I need to finish the layers work and make the layer actions work in the
background. And all that...