Krita user community?

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 05:14:53 CET 2008

Having a hypergraph (from maya speak) is great) but I know for a fact
that most artists much prefer the stack analogy for filters (or for XSI, modifier stack)
It's interesting to note that Aftereffects has a full node based representation of the scene
being edited but they only show a stack visualization of it. You can find the node based one in a
dialog but its not shown by default. XSI is the same way. I guess I'm trying to say that krita
should keep the stack view of the nodes obvious and make the node view optional...

Cheers
Ben