Selection tools : quickly switching between add/subtract

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 02:06:40 CEST 2007

Hey all,

Probably another noob question:   I'm in the process now of trying to
use krita to extract objects like a flower from their background.   In
Gimp I go to a 'lasso' tool, and then can easily switch between add and
subtract by pressing a modifier like 'shift'.

I haven't been able to find any way to do the same thing in Krita
without going and clicking somewhere, which is way too slow...

Am I just missing something?   Or do I need to do some coding?

Warren