Krita on Mac OSX?

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:08:13 CEST 2007

Cyrille Berger wrote:
> There is a version available with fink which works using X11 (not native). And
> for next version, there are snapshots here [1].

I can live with that - when I last had a mac osx machine I ran the gimp
that way --- it's not *that* annoying....    although a native cocoa
version would definitely be preferrable...

> It's quiet "not easy". There are some instructions on KDE's wiki [2], as for
> myself I am stuck just after building Qt4, as I have OSX10.3 and the cmake of
> fink for 10.3 is outdated, and I don't have enought motivation to fix that :/

Ah - that would make it more complicated...    I'll definitely be
setting up fink as soon as I get the machine, and then I'll give krita a
try...

Thanks for the info

Warren