Creating docker

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Sep 10 08:50:29 CEST 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Not really.  KDE_DEPRECATED QDockWidget * createDock(const QString & title,
> QWidget * w); is deprecated, I think because dockers created that way don't
> persist between sessions.
ok I will have to go throught the long and complicated road :/

>  (I don't think the factory approach is
> over-engineered, though.)

Well for me "creating object1, call a function of object1 to create object2,
delete object1" instead of just creating directly object2 is an abuse of the
factory pattern. Not forgetting that this force call to qobject_cast :/

--
Cyrille Berger