Color selector

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Oct 18 22:12:12 CEST 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007, david powell wrote:
> ctrl+shift+h is a bit sort of not instantly remeberable

it's configurable :)

> still to setup for dual screen on the test system atm
> looking to have that done over the w/e .
>
> maybe a solution maybe to allow the docker windows to be placed onto
> seperate desktops so you could switch between 2 desktops one containing the
> main drawing area and the other the tool dockers ,
> although i think this may be a bit confusing when running multiple
> instances of krita
Yes I started to realize that when I first start to consider to buy a second
screen for my desktop computer. By default 'kwin' hide dockers when the the
main window lose the focus. So that could avoid the overcrowding of dockers
on the second screen, but it will probably cause a lot of flickering.

--
Cyrille Berger