colour mixing pallet idea (Re: Getting about)

Emanuele Tamponi emanuele at valinor.it
Sat Oct 6 01:12:15 CEST 2007

That's more or less what I'm working on currently (if I've understood
correctly)...

Anyway, no one of the Color Spaces you proposed are suitable to do what
we want in the color palette. I'm working on a "Painterly Color Space"
that will make very realistic mixing, will give you the possibility of
handle lights, and so on.