Brush spacing / rotate / scale

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Nov 13 19:26:29 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007, Valerie VK wrote:
> > On brush editing:
> >
> > Actually... is on-canvas brush editing and/or hands-on brush
> > manipulation in the editor feasible?
>
> Everything is feasible given time :)
>
> > If it's not, please stop me before I get too many weird ideas.
>
> Weird ideas are a source of inspiration for the developers when they want
> to work on something ;) That doesn't mean all ideas will ever get
> implemented. Btw, our ideas brains storming usually end up on our wiki
> (http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita ), do you have any problem
> if we put your mockup there ? The license is
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/.

Let me add my plea to that: the mockup looked very useful as did your
discussion, so I would really like to have the mockup, the text & a link
to the mailing list discussion on the wiki. I'm really interested in doing
this feature myself, but it's not going to be done before I've forgotten this
thread.