Mock-ups proposals for an eventual Krita and "Kreative" site

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sun Nov 11 16:23:39 CET 2007

On Sunday 11 November 2007 11:49:15 Valerie VK wrote:
> Since people are talking again about a separate website for the image
> components of KOffice, I'm finally done with the following: they are
> mock-up proposals for the main "kreative" website and for some pages of
> the Krita website. :)

*Yuck* You aren't serious about the cheesy "Kreative" name, right?
It's as bad as "KOffice" and other stuff that I'd really like to see vanish as
soon as there is a better convincing replacement ...

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz