color management

Martin Bretschneider mailing-lists-mmvi at
Sat Nov 3 18:09:12 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 2. November 2007 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> On Friday 02 November 2007, Martin Bretschneider wrote:
> > I have got a user question but could not find a user ml. Thus, I am
> > writing this question to the dev mailinglist.
> That's not a problem: you are very welcome. About your actual
> problem, I'm afraid you've hit a bug that started appearing in the
> 1.6 series. We're working on fixing it for 2.0, but that has not been
> released yet.

That means that version 1.5 does work? Where is the description of the
bugs. I could not find it.

--        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583
     -./\\//\.-     Marvin (The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy):
      _\_VV_/_            Life. Don't talk to me about Life.