color management

Fri Nov 2 19:36:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I have got a user question but could not find a user ml. Thus, I am
writing this question to the dev mailinglist.

I use Krita 1.6.3 (from Debian Testing) and want to use the color
managment. I have several photos I have shooten in the jpeg format. I
have found a print service that provides a icc file[1], so I could do
soft proofs on my monitor. In the preferences of Krita I can choose
the profile for the monitor an the printer (sorry for the german locale
but I guess it clear):
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/krita1.png

If I close the preferences and enter the preferences again, Krita has
forgotten the printer:
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/krita2.png

Does this make sense to you? I don't get any error on the shell.

Using Digikam it seems to work:
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/digikam.png

Thanks for your help
Martin

[1] You can download the profile from
http://download.saal-digital.de/SoftProof_SaalDigital.zip
--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583
              (o_            Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek TNG):