looping forever.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu May 24 21:22:13 CEST 2007

Often when I attempt to use krita  the program seems to go into an
endless loop and there is no way to kill it or undo the step. The
latest instance was on loading an xcf file. Some load, some don't.

Also scripts seem to act very slowly.  Some take several minutes to
execute. The Random Paint filter for example took 4 minutes 53
seconds to execute on first execution on a jpg.

Is such a script resident on my computer or does it download first?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting