deskew plugin

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 19 20:20:58 CET 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 19:42, Cyrille Berger wrote:

O.K., only one error left:

grep: /usr/lib/libXrender.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libXrender.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXrender.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make: *** [kritadeskewfilter.la] Error 1

I also get this error when I try to compile the other plugins in
krita-plugins, but not when I compile my plugin in the Krita source tree. I
don't have libXrender.la on my system and packages.debian.org tells me that
there is no Debian package that contains this file. How can I fix this? Or
should I just commit my plugin anyway because all other plugins from
krita-plugins cause the same error message for me.

Greetings,
Michael