Krita status and release goals

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 19 19:59:13 CET 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Monday 19 March 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > - http://sourceforge.net/projects/libpsd/ (I just found this one when
> > looking for the previous) and it looks pretty cool
>
> the more I look at it the cooler I found it :) And it's seem even to be
> able to open CS1 files (which makes me wonder how they can be open source
> ?).

Maybe it's a good idea to contact the authors to get some idea of what they
think they are up to? It's making me vaguely uneasy, their website. Er...
They actually offer the cs1 photoshop file format documentation for download.
Are these guys in Russia or some other place where you can do that with
impunity?