Krita status and release goals

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Mar 19 19:39:47 CET 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> - http://sourceforge.net/projects/libpsd/ (I just found this one when
> looking for the previous) and it looks pretty cool

the more I look at it the cooler I found it :) And it's seem even to be able
to open CS1 files (which makes me wonder how they can be open source ?).
The only glitches are that it's completely undocumented (I thought libexif had
the world record in that area) and it doesn't have a build system ;)

Ah and there is that "When the psd files are based on CMYK, LAB and
multi-channel color spaces, Libpsd will convert the colors incorrectly,
because it doesn't use the tables to convert the colors. " But I am not sure
how we are concerned... ah I see... it seems that layers are converted to rgb
at loading time... </my life browsing some alien code in live>.

--
Cyrille Berger