Filters "dialog" in 2.0

Ronan Zeegers krita at ronanzeegers.com
Wed Jun 20 19:51:04 CEST 2007

Horizontal Dialog is not something easy to put in shape.
The only succesfull horizontal dialog that I know is the one of Blender.
But even for Blender, it bring lot's of problem (ie the modifier stack).

So I vote for keeping the Krita UI spirit here: vertical dialog.
Krita could change the current vertical dialog (option, layer) to a
filter dialog. Then go back to the default UI after the operation.