API problems with krita

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Jan 25 22:39:27 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007, Schleimer, Ben wrote:
> Hi Casper,
>    The use case is that I'm implementing the image
> completion algorithm which solves Ax=b where A a NxN
> matrix (N=num. of pixels) of constants. b(size=N) is a
> single channel of each pixel in the source image. x is
> produced as a result of the operation and then needs
> to be copied into the destination image.
I think the best solution for this would be to extend the
KisMathToolBox, it was more or less writen for that kind of treatement. The
only algorithm available currently works with float value, but it
offers conveninence function for convertion. And it's also a solution
for colorspace independence, as toolbox are selected by the colorspace,
even if currently only one implementation was needed.

--
Cyrille Berger