API problems with krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Jan 24 15:44:23 CET 2007

Hi

can you give an example of symetrical component operation

There is a reason why we don't provide access to components - you don't know
what the components mean - restricting access helps enforce colorspace
independence

this said im very much interested in hearing your use case

best regards
casper boemann