Whishlist

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Feb 27 23:14:22 CET 2007

Hi Ben,

Well it's a usuability issue :(

On Tuesday 27 February 2007, Schleimer, Ben wrote:
> Hi Cyrille,
>    I'm using krita 1.6.3pre from SVN. In
> krita/plugins/filters/colorsfilters/kis_perchannel_filter.cc line 326, it's
> always reporting the RGB colorspace even though I switched it in
> Image->Image Properties->Mode: to L*a*b. In the status bar, it displays
> "L*a*b". however, in the plugin, its reporting 8bit RGB, the colorspace
> from before.

In fact, changing the colorspace of the image in the properties only affects
the colorspace of the projection (the final composited image), and not the
colorspace of the layers. I don't remember if we had decided something about
this for krita2 (like not allowing to change the colorspace of the image in
the properties, and have a checkbox in "convert image to a given colorspace"
to also convert the layers).

> Maybe it's a regression?
so no :)

--