Thoughts on recording and collaborative editing in Krita

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Feb 18 22:08:42 CET 2007

> Hm, I'm thinking that instead of adding high-level data to kiscommand it
> maybe would be better to have a separate class to store action data & use
> that if recording is enabled.

Yes it does make sense as it's not exactly the same thing, the main advantage
of it would have been that it would have way to force us to be sure that
everything, which is undoable, is recorded correctly ;) and the undo
mechansim is probably more tested than the recording system will ever be.

--
Cyrille Berger