What do you think of the "Pixel image editor"?

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:45:58 CEST 2007

> MDI vs SDI is a permanent struggle. MDI is even now being deprecated on
> Windows. But, well, KOffice does SDI and we've got so much work to do that
> we'll simply use the KOffice libraries and not try to go outside that.

I wouldn't like to start on that one, because both SDI, MDI and Tabbed
Interfaces works-for-me.
What doesn't work for me is GIMP-style interface, which has every
toolbar visible on taskbar. This one I really hate !

But let's go back to the Pixel discussion: maybe we can find some
interesting features, other than it's interface. Maybe new filters ?
or transforms or conversions ?

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"