Fwd: [Scribus] Converting graphics to CMYK with free software tools

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Sep 25 15:17:34 CEST 2006

Axel,

the profiles should be no problem as lcms see them everyday.

Can you bring your image on web for interessted people to have a look at?
Is it a multilayered tiff?
(Boudewijn and others: hope it is ok for you with my interesst here)

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas