Current technique for making drop shadow.

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Sep 16 16:27:29 CEST 2006

Help is under 'F1' as well as in the menu 'help' But I guess its not installed
or not described in your version...

1) create a new doc.
2) click on the 'text tool' in the toolbox
3) set the font and size. Remember that if you have  a hi-res image (2000
pixels) you need to set the font to really really large to actually see it. I
used 150 pt.
4) click on canvas for the text. On line at a time.
5) On each text layer, use menu "Layer -> layer effects ->add drop shadow"

Hope that helps!

--
Thomas Zander