Current technique for making drop shadow.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Sep 16 16:10:35 CEST 2006

For a book cover I want to create text with a drop shadow.
Inkscape is not ready for this yet. You have to insert xml code
by hand or some such. Gimp can do it no problem, they even have a
filter that does it. But Gimp works in RGB color space.

So I turn to Krita. Is this a problem that can be solved in
Krita? If so where is a current guide or howto that describes the
technique?

I have Krita 1.5.1 on kde 3.5.3 on Slackware current (sort of).

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting