new icones

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Fri Sep 15 13:32:22 CEST 2006

Ronan Zeegers wrote on 2006-09-15 13:19 +0200 regarding Re: new icones:

> >Hi Krita devs,
> >
> >After a ping from Torsten, I thought I'd give these some more attention.
> >Are there possibilities to include these in the 1.6 release already?
> >(Yes, I know, short time, but, quoting Torsten: "This is definetely an
> >important
> >issue that shouldn't be postponed as good looks is especially important
> >for an
> >application that tries to advertise to gfx designer")
> >
> >If not, I would like to press using them (perhaps a bit restyled if need
> >be) as
> >soon as possible anyway. Boudewijn already stated before that he'd like to
> >see
> >clear monochrome icons for Krita, and these are quite intuitive.
> >
> >As for Ronan: have you played with them some more in the meantime?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> Sorry guys, I was on big job with monstrous deadlines until yesterday.
> I didn't work on them since last time but I'm ready to help you is you
> want to inculde my icones set in Koffice 1.6...
>
> What do you need? I heard something about new tools??
>
> Cheers,
> Ronan

Hi,

Too bad, but things like that happen.

I'm afraid that it's too late to include them in the 1.6 release (feature
freeze, documentation freeze), but there should be other options left. I think
that Cyrille and Boudewijn (and others) have better ideas about that.

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/