new icones

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Sep 5 13:48:42 CEST 2006

Hmm

I kind of like the icons, but this is besides the point I'm about to make.

Icons as well as any viual part of the UI should be themed. That is a given in
my book.

And with KDE4 Oxygen will be the default theme and we should have icons that
match that.

Maybe these will maybe they wont. Btu whatever we end up with in 2.0 it should
match Oxygen

What I just wanted to say is that doing a change now into 1.6 and changing
again in 2.0 is not very consistant. We should not do this without
consideration.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann