new icones

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Sep 5 13:42:58 CEST 2006

Cyrille Berger wrote on 2006-09-05 13:33 +0200 regarding Re: new icones:
> > After a ping from Torsten, I thought I'd give these some more attention.
> > Are there possibilities to include these in the 1.6 release already?
> it's up to you to decide, I like them, but it would also be nice to have the
> matching new icons for our new tools as well. As docmentation freeze is
> Friday, it doesn't give us much time.

The documentation is no problem. As soon as the new icons are in SVN I can
compile a new Krita and spend, say, 15 minutes on updating the toolbox chapter.
I need to update the screenshots there anyway.

Besides: if really needed, the icons can be updated later, since they are just
.png files that are added in the documentation folder.

And yes, the new tools should have matching icons as well in that case.

--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/