Adrian on Painters and Qt4

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Sep 1 21:40:51 CEST 2006

Talking with Emanuele about this on irc remind me of something. Will this
allow us to have a better system for the visualisation helper we have for
tools ? (which is quiete sometimes buggy for no real reason, which doesn't
work at all on NX session, I am not sure how well it works on standard
display) and only allows to display using XOR. For instance, in the
perspective grid tools, I would like to add icons on the grid (one for
deleting the sub grid, one other to select subgrid who should have the same
vanishing points...).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---