HDR plan in krita

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 26 18:20:41 CET 2006

Cyrille,

you mention ICC colour management in CinePaint for HDR. It is a display
only corretion. Colour conversion is still missing.

My thoughts for Oyranos goes about a cmm framework. A cmm supporting a
floating point ICC workflow would be a wonderful benefit for many
applications.

How tonemapping fits into the workflow puzzle is still unclear to me. That
probably a question to the Openicc list.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas