Krita status & todo (20/11/06)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Nov 20 20:23:21 CET 2006

Just another update to keep everyone in the loop:

* the brush chooser is back. That means that painting is possible. I still
need to put the tool options widget back so Cyrille can choose different
compositeops to test his new pigment classes so he can finish porting all
colorspaces.

* I'm right now putting back the layer box -- factoring all layer code from
kisview into a kislayermanager. That way kisview will remain manageable,
hopefully.

* the same should be done for masks: put all the mask gui code in a
KisMaskManager class.

* porting the view plugins is on my todo, not started yet.

* it's now quite possible for people other than me to start porting the tools.
The tools that used to be based on KisToolNonPaint now should be based on
KisTool and the painting tools on KisToolPaint. There's no reason to wait for
me to do all the porting, and I'm available on irc for questions and
problems :-).