Floating point color in Krita

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Nov 18 00:22:14 CET 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 00:09, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> cmsFLAGS_GAMUTCHECK is to be set in the flags of lcms and the out of gamut
> colours elsewhere.
Yes, but that is only with creating a proofing transform. But suppose we want
the user of Krita to be able to _select_ pixels that will be out of gamut for
a certain profile. Or, like this thread suggested: what if the user wants to
select a color in an input widget, and wants to be warned if the color he
selected will be out of gamut when he paints with it?
I don't think that can be done with just using a proofing transform, or can
it?

Bart