Move to graphicsmagick

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Thu May 25 16:07:44 CEST 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 16:00, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> and I got flame for telling that there might be a problem, anyway, we
> might, for the moment, keep the imagemagick and mark it as deprecated, and
> have the graphicsmagick be activated over imagemagick if it is available
> and have a configure message to warn the user that imagemagick is
> deprecated and won't be maintained in the future.
Yeah that seems the best thing to do. It gives people the ability to keep
using it before it is in some distributions (like for people wanting to use
the dev version before the packagers package the dependency).
Shouldn't be too much trouble to do either, especially in the 1.6 branch,
since we won't change much to the architecture there that would require
additional work to keep it working.

Bart