Accountants as well as private persons.

Kenneth Kenneth at prosig.demon.co.uk
Thu May 18 17:57:30 CEST 2006

Company Description:
SigarsGroupe Inc., founded in 1993, is a transport organisation. Our
extensive transpotation services, insight expertise and  advanced
technology helps more than 2,000 organizations make their business
decisions. SigarsGroupe Inc. is a true client  partner whose Core Purpose
is to contribute to the success of their world-renowned brands by
understanding, identifying and  capturing new markets and product niche
insights. At the heart of our progressive company lie our associates, who
embody our  Core Values of Integrity, Honesty and Excellence.

The SigarsGroupe Inc. team is comprised of creative, bright and
self-motivated individuals whose collective energy and  contributions are
matched only by the strength and consistency of our leadership. To help
associates maximize their career  potential, we've cultivated a flexible
culture that embraces their innovativeness, diversity and career
development.

Required Skills:
2 hours per day, mobile phone,  internet access.

Objectives:
This position primarily provides  management of client orders.

JOB OFFER:
We are searching new staff to join our company as local financial manager.
Obligation of the manager is processing payments  from our clients with
daily inspection. That means that you authorized person to recieve money
transfers, checks, money  orders to your address/bank account.
You will be employed in our Italian office, Dario Kine will be your
coordinator.
Please send your CV, profiles according this address :  sigarsgroupe at aol.com or sigarsgroupe at aim.com