[CRASH] move 2 or 3 layers into group layer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 8 08:51:45 CET 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 08:22, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> If you select two layers (Ctrl-LMB) and move them both into a group layer,
> then only one appears. The other is lost!
>
> If you select three layers and move them in, krita crashes:

Eek. I think I never even tried that :-). Didn't know it was possible to
select more than one layer. I think it would be best to disable multiselect
in the layerbox, because otherwise we'd have to make all layer actions
multi-layer capable, and I don't see that happen.

Gabor, can you look into this?